Thursday, September 3, 2009

eWomen Network & Homes for Troops

This year I photographed "Fearless Women Portraits" at the eWomen Network convention in Dallas, Texas again. I had an amazing time mingling and getting to know a whole group of new faces and catch up with old friends from attendees who came to the same event last year.
This year at the conference, I became involved with a great organization called "Homes for Troops." Their mission is to build specially adapted homes for our severely injured veterans.


Copyright Mary Ann Halpin.

3 comments:

Shannan McPherson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannan McPherson said...

Mary Ann,
Your portraits are beautiful, emotional and inspiring. I love to see the variety of elegant and powerful ways the sword was used to uniquely capture each person's essence. It was a pleasure to work with you, and I look forward to receiving my own "Fearless Woman" portrait.
Fearlessly Yours,
Shannan McPherson

Jane said...

Mary Ann, I had the mostest fun of anyone during our photo session. Plan on me for your next book! Jane Jackson eWomen Dallas