Monday, March 30, 2009

Fearless Women Portraits


I am so happy to be announcing that I am doing "Fearless Women Portrait Parties". It stems from my book, Fearless Women:Midlife Portraits. Here's how it works. A group of girlfriends create a night where they come to my studio for a fun and empowering night of fun and photography. We provide great food and wine and a sword to be photographed with. We create a portrait that is a symbol of fearlessness and courage in any way that makes you feel empowered and beautiful.

Since I created the images from this book several years ago, the "Fearless Movement" has really taken off with women all over the country. I think there are many reasons for this looking at the world we are in right now...so full of fear. So the fearless message is a powerful one. 

What's your fearless?

No comments: