Monday, January 25, 2010

I Fearlessly Love You Portraits


Copyright Mary Ann Halpin.
Portrait of the handsome, Carlos Bernard (from the show 24) and beautiful Sherisse Baker Bernard

Unique Valentine's Saturday Special, February 13th Only:
I fearlessly Love You Portraits


Gift yourself, your loved one, family, or even your pet to a "I Fearlessly Love You Portrait" for only $99.99. The package includes one 5x7 gift portrait (valued at $150) a heart box of chocolates with a sword on it, a viewing/ordering session and a fabulous and fun portrait session that you will never forget as a Valentine's Gift.
Call the studio to book your appointment. Space is limited!
323-874-8500

1 comment:

Teresa Lowther Mason said...

Love your work! i just got married and one of our wedding gifts was a session with YOU (gift certificate for a "fearlessly love you" Portrait!)
I can't wait to see what you come up with for my new husband and me!