Monday, February 1, 2010

Fearless Woman of the Week


Copyright Mary Ann Halpin.
We enjoyed seeing Cher's show in Vegas last month. We were fortunate enough to have the opportunity to meet Cher after her show. She came straight to the green room to greet us, in costume after her finale. I sent a sword back stage to her before the show. It had "Fearless Goddess Cher" engraved on the blade. When she greeted us she told me how much she loved the sword. I gave her a sword necklace which she is wearing in this photo.
I am a great admirer of her. She has always fearlessly blazed her own trail with her extraordinary style and music. At 62, she looks amazing, dances like she's thirty something and sings better than I've ever heard her. She follows a spiritual path as a Buddist. Whatever your feeling about Cher, you got to admit, she's one fearless legand!

No comments: